Who says looking good has to cost a fortune? In today’s economy, the savvy American is learning to be frugal with everything from utility consumption to entertainment expenses. As money becomes tighter, finding ways to save in even the smallest way is becoming of huge importance. But making yourency incompatible with saving money for the future should be left to thrifty women. Here are 7 tips to help you learn how to be cheap with these beauty tips.
- Skip the salon: There is nothing wrong with getting your hair trimmed at a salon. It does cost a bit more, but only if you get it by appointment. The truth is that you can trim your own hair, and save quite a bit of money. You can find trimming equipment online, and learn how to do it yourself.
- Uses pots and pans to cook with: Some dishes require the use of pans or pots to make sure to cover the ingredients. This can be substituted for any flat container that you can fit in the kitchen. Keep some pots in the refrigerator to use for soups and stews the next time you are cooking.
- sworn toEat nutritionally: Try to eat a healthy and appealing diet to stay healthy. While you may not fall out of love with chocolate or an ice cream cone every once in a while, you will certainly notice improve in your skin and hair quality. Treating yourself to a treat once a week will be a much better choice than junk food on special occasions.
- Fresh air and exercise: The least you do to your body is eating fresh air and getting plenty of exercise. Being active will help you feel much better, and can even make you lose weight. Appreciate the sun and the exercise opportunity by scheduling an appointment with a personal trainer.
- Find a fabulous hairdresser: It doesn’t necessarily have to be a pricey salon that stars on television. If you are willing to tip your head for a good cut, a decent hairdresser will be happy to baby it on a special level. She will know the right things to say to you, to make sure you walk out feeling fabulous.
- Special occasion shopping: Some occasions require that you attend a store opening, or visiting a retailer that is temporarily shopping in a different region. Why not gather the necessary information and take it to your personal hairstylist?
- Consultation: If you are having trouble finding a suitable hairstyle, try making an appointment with your personal hairstylist. After making an appointment, the stylist will get a demo version of the hairstyle you saw in the catalog, and do a model run on you to make sure you exactly like it. If you live in a big city, it may even be a good idea to use a hairstylist in the same vicinity as your next appointment. Now, if you are feeling lucky, there are salons that offer a free consultation.
Now, in the search for your new hairstyle, you may simply wonder: “How can I make my hair grow faster?” A common belief is that the overall volume of hair grows faster, not that individual hairs. Unfortunately, this is simply untrue. Hair growth is compartmental in nature. Each hair consists of a follicle, the source of hairs, and the shaft, which is visible to the naked eye. Hair growth is faster in the follicles located closer to the scalp, and quite slowly in the bulges. The speed of growth is therefore a combination of the activity in the facial follicles and the shaft. Moreover, an individual hair has tiny “seeds” beneath the skin, which the light can stimulate to encourage stronger growth.
Whether you make an appointment with a salon in your area or happen to visit a retailer, try to follow all four of these steps to get the maximum results. If you follow these tips, you will soon be receiving comments on how wonderful you look!