Laser hair removal is a relatively new technology that has both pros and cons. One of the major advantages of this procedure is that it is fast and, unlike, shaving, it is relatively painless. However, on the other hand, it may not be the best solution to your problem depending on your skin type and the color of your hair.
Laser hair removal – at least, the sort that works by throwing a beam of light at your skin – is not without its drawbacks and it is usually quite expensive. It is usually safe for people with fair skin and dark hair and there is a broad range of people that can use it.
However, if you are a woman and you are growing tired of shaving, waxing or suffering the pain of epilators, you should prolong your treatment until you have thoroughly tested the best out there.
Here are five facts you should know about laser hair removal to help you win the battle.
- Laser hair removal is suitable for most hair and skin types. It does not matter if you have a dark complexion or tanned skin; you can still get great results. In fact, it is becoming increasingly popular for men to go for this treatment, too.
- To make sure you get the perfect results you need, make sure you adjust the settings correctly. settings that are too high or low can do more harm than good.
- Reveal dark under eye circles with a concealer. There are hundreds of concealers on the market and we recommend finding one that is as close to your natural skin color as possible.
- A scrub with warm water will remove dead cells and soothe the skin. Do not scrub too hard or too roughly.
- With a warm compress, moisten the area and try to massage in a circular motion. Do not scrub too hard or too roughly. The skin is a delicate surface and we all have small places we do not wish to be ripped to. However, we must be sensible with the way we treat it.
- Unlike other hair removal methods, electrolysis does not require several visits to achieve desired results. Regardless of your skin type or hair color, within thirty minutes to an hour you will be able to see the results.
- Smooth skin. If you have never had a Brazilian, now is the time to pucker up and welcome the Brazilian right in your home.
The wonderful thing about waxing is that it is long lasting. That does not mean, however, that it doesn’t hurt! But it is a great way to dull the pain if you are anything like me.
I suggest hitting up the gym the day before to get in a routine. Always give yourself about 10 to 15 minutes to kill before hitting the shower. Besides, your skin will feel so clean and soft after.
Laura Mercier Anti-Blemish Milk Bath Serum. I love it! It’s for removing blemishes that I’ve been trying for ages. It contains nettle, alfalfa, horsetail, and dandelion to promote natural growth.
Clinique Body brushing Scrub. Because there is no brush involved, it is easy to avoid elbow and shoulder pain. Clinique Body brushing Scrub is infused with plant extracts and antioxidants to remove dead skin cells and smooth skin.
dermine pillow cases. Because a contraction of muscles helps relax you, dispiriting cold cramps and headaches. Thinking of leaving your scarf tied near your face the night of the wedding? Think again. You can tie it, but always make sure it is worn off before your wedding appearance. A contraction of muscles helps relax you, and in order to avoid a contraction, be sure to remove any jewelry in your hair when you get out of the shower.
How did your mother figure it all out? She had a regular queen’s ballerina routine. Now that your ahead, figure it out for yourself.
Finally- credit where it’s due! I hope you enjoyed it and look forward to a wonderful memory of the precious days of your wedding.