Do you love perfumes? Are you always looking to buy the next latest perfumes? Do you wonder what notes to buy when buying perfume? Do you wonder why some perfume ends up being a costly expense and others remains cheap and affordable?
Basically you can be led astray by the adverts which tell you how to select your fragrance. Don’t always believe what the perfume manufacturers tell you.
The truth is that the only true way to find out what a perfume is like is to test it on yourself. Don’t believe what the fragrance manufacturers tell you, you need to experience it first hand.
That doesn’t mean you should splurge on the perfume you want, just go and have it tested. You could be pleasantly surprised, or else you may not like the effects and wish you’d stuck to cheaper brands.
What To Expect
You wouldn’t believe how different a perfume can smell from the first time you test it on yourself. But, luckily, perfumes are very simple to test. All you need to do is spray the perfume on your wrist, rub in a little and see how it reacts with your skin.
After you’ve tried the perfume on yourself, smell it on your wrist. Again, don’t worry about the fragrance becoming too strong as you might by mistake become obsessed with trying to top it so you nip it out in half!
Lastly, read the label to find out about the notes. It is Chypre (a fragrance speaking of a type of oil) with a high emphasis on the base notes which are made up of alcohol.
Asyle vie available in different grades as well as an ultra fine version that only a few have the tingling pleasure of itsome oil. Regardless of the various choices available, perfumes are affair that should be shared with as many people as possible.
The choice of perfume is a very personal decision when you’re in the market for a new fragrance. Think about what scents you are looking for, as well as different moods and outfits you are going to be wearing. Decisions like this are not made lightly.
d) Shopping Around
With so many perfume stores, how does one know which one is the right one? What are the othersattering advice you can give?
Visit a few stores and spray each one of them with a single sample perfume. This is a good idea to eliminate duplicate samples, but not a good idea to test them on family members as each will have a different reaction.
Visit one or two stores and rank the fragrance on a scale from one to ten (where one is the best). The lowest marks the fragrance as low quality and the highest marks it as high quality. Then, tell the customer what you like most about the fragrance.
The testing and development of fragrances is an ongoing process. Don’t be afraid to ask for perfume samples — some of the best scents haven’t been perfected.
Keep in mind common perfume flaws:
- bottle it too tight.
- it is opened too often.
- it has a funny smell i.e. they old,top lumpy bottle.
The problems of fragrances:
- not true to its name, the fragrance turned bad after it was opened.
- funny smell resembles body odor.
- not so wonderful looking fragrance, it lacks one or more of the essential oils.
- not so pleasing aroma, it lacks one or more of the essential oils.
No eczema remedy:
- don’t inhale the fragrances directly.
- don’t use soap, perfumed products and deodorant.
- don’t use flower or citrus odor since they are exogenous to each other.
More tips on purchasing a perfume:
- ask the distance if the perfume is wanted as a gift.
- ask how and where the retailer is located.
- ask how and where the portions of the purchase are going to be delivered.
- call the contact number on the perfume bottle.
- direct to the website of the retailer.
- buy gift packs.
- register online.
- ask how to contact the company.